Protect Your Investments in Home Comfort
We are Your Local Comfort Specialists
At Mike Williams Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Sewer, we bly believe that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Routine maintenance is important for equipment warranties, saving money and the safety of your home and family. By having maintenance performed on your home’s equipment regularly, you will extend the life of your equipment, ensuring you get the most out of it!
We offer maintenance plans to help you stay on top of your home’s equipment maintenance.
Contact Us Today
By enrolling in our maintenance plans, you will receive many benefits, including priority same day service, value rate pricing (discounts), savings on utility bills and peace of mind!
HVAC & Plumbing Priority Maintenance Club
For only pennies a day, you can protect your heating, cooling, and plumbing equipment from costly and annoying problems with our HVAC & Plumbing Priority Maintenance Club, a private membership offering peace of mind for your home.
As a member, you are priority-service protected every hour, of every day from emergencies.
If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or it can be transferred to the new owner of your current home.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE AS A HVAC PRIORITY MAINTENANCE CLUB MEMBER:
- Guaranteed Same Day Service…We have Emergency Services Available should you need them!
- Priority Service… When you have an emergency, you receive service ahead of those customers who chose NOT to invest in our HVAC & Plumbing Priority Maintenance Club!
- $200 in FREE service… Once each year, a member of our expert team (a Certified Service Technician) will give your home a thorough inspection, provide scheduled service and perform FREE mechanical system adjustments including all connected equipment. The complete list is a $200 value alone!
- Value Rate Member Only Prices… You receive value rate pricing of a 15% – 25% discount off standard prices on services provided by Mike Williams Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Sewer!
- Safety Inspections… You’ll receive 3 FREE safety inspections – one fall furnace check, one spring Cooling check, and a yearly plumbing check. This includes a thorough inspection to avoid expensive, after-hours, emergency service.
- Longer Lasting Equipment… By having your equipment tuned up you are adding years to the life of your equipment.
- Savings on Utility Bills… Precision tune-ups get your equipment working at top efficiency and increase your savings on your utility bills. 1/16" of dirt lowers your efficiency by 33%.